The Good practice guide (PDF 3.8MB) focuses on the processes required when implementing professional learning conversations. It exemplifies the principles and framework adopted for the project, and provides practical examples and reflections.
You may also wish to explore the Handbook for executive leadership of learning and teaching in higher education (PDF 969 KB) upon which our conversation series was based.
These tools have been designed to help you implement a professional learning conversation series. You are welcome to adapt them for your own purposes.
- Organising a professional learning conversation series: Project timeline (PDF 107 KB)
- Interviewing conversation leaders before the conversation (eg video interview): Conversation leader interview questions (PDF 83 KB)
- Providing pre-conversation materials to participants: Conversation brochure (PDF 62 KB)
- Running a conversation: Sample running sheet (PDF 108 KB)
- Interviewing participants at the end: Post-program interview guideline (PDF 90 KB)